Umberg Zipser LLP attorneys have handled well over 100 intellectual property matters, with particular emphasis on trademark, trade secret, and copyright. Two of our partners are listed in “Best Lawyers in America®” for Intellectual Property Litigation. We also have substantial experience in the prosecution of trademark registrations before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, counseling on the selection, clearance, and use of trademarks, and the policing of trademark rights. We have the comprehensive understanding of the law together with a strategic focus that is required to protect our clients’ valuable intellectual property rights. We have represented a diverse group of clients including:
- Large retailers
- Toy manufacturers
- Real estate developers
- Computer software manufacturers
- Charitable organizations
- Medical device manufacturers
- Aircraft parts manufacturers
- Representation of a leading restaurant chain in a high-profile trademark matter challenging the use of the term “Taco Tuesday” in which we secured a summary judgment on all claims.
- Representation of a diverse group of clients including large retailers, a real estate developer, computer software manufacturer, and a number of charitable organizations in various trademark, service mark, trade name, and copyright litigation.
- Representation of international law firm accused of negligent handling of patent infringement lawsuit.